Sunday, November 15, 2009

Roller Coaster Fat Games



My sister Liz and I were talking about how people who diet go through so much. They rollercoaster up and down from one extreme food, diet and behavior to another. Yo-Yo-ing from one fad to the next quick fix. I began one of my secretarial jobs at a title company a few months ago and had a co-worker that began the HCG diet, she ate no more than 500 calories and stuffed pills containing the pregnancy hormone HCG down her throat all day. She would have leangthy conversations with us about how she fell down in the shower due to low blood sugar levels and hyploglycemic symptoms. She was seeing a chiropractor for thousands of dollars to fix the alignment of her fat-burdened bones and claimed it was a miracle treatment. She explained to me that her chiropractor had her doing a series of simple streatches and exercises but thought nothing about the fact that she could probably pay herself to exercise and save some dough. You don't need to be a doctor to take a walk around the block or read-up on yoga, pilates and stretching. You can get a monthly gym membership for less than the cost of one doctor's visit. And you CAN get a gym quality workout at HOME! And if you eat like a healthy lean person (about 2,000 calories a day) you will eventually be a lean healthy person. If you change your mentality of food being an enemy to being your friend that peace will result in weight loss. Try this: tell yourself over and over in an affirmative mannor that "I can eat as much food as I want, whenever I want it and as much of it as I want, and because I love myself and respect my body I choose to eat delicious healthy food!" So to all this I say "Stop subjecting yourself to being a fad-guine-pig!!" lets all eat the foods we love, get cookin in the kitchen, stop poppin pills and peeling off wrappers and rid ourselves of our dependence on consumer fat loss scams.

Visit these links:
YouTube video success story:
Great home video series to lose weight:
Favorite Nutritionist (you can buy one of her books for half the co-pay at a doctors office):
Get Cookin! Cook Books:
-Jamie's Food Revolution-
-Biggest Loser Cookbook-
- Clean Food-
-Raw Detox Diet-

1 comment: